Little nightly thoughts
by Business Exploration
Dear Fellow Innovator,
Everybody loves mass-selling, inbound marketing, mainstream markets.
The reality is:
- that new business ideas do not target markets, but serve a community;
- that you need to win a niche before to be credible to an industry;
- that your content marketing strategy makes you jump in a red ocean of competition,
instead of opening a blue ocean of opportunities.
I know, this is not what social medias and search engines tell you.
But unless you have the pockets of a large corporation,
I would recommend to avoid to join the fight and follow:
The Roadmap to Market:
- The Business Model:
Identify a Customer that your Offer can help reach a Goal
- The Competitive Market:
Secure a market share for your offer
- The Convincing Brand:
Be the preferred alternative
- The Sales Funnel:
Reach the decision maker and sell
You will use more than 300 different ideas:
We connected the dots for you among more than 300 key sales and marketing concepts.
You can get them now, asking your copy of our booklet here:
(free for students)
You will define the 20 key elements of a go-to-market that sells:
a clear target Segment of Clients
no budget - no party
your go to market shall address a clear Problem Category
- Demand Estimate
an estimate of all the times a client can be in the market for a solution
- Challenge / Contraddiction
a surprising re-framing of Clients beliefes
- USP - MVP
a Unique Selling Proposition and/or a Minimum Viable Proposition
a communication capable to shelter your share on the market and beat competition inside customer's head
- Point of Contact
a Peer, a Market Place, a physical bridge to the Client
- Decision Maker
Name, Surname, Passions and Personal Goals
a Trouble story, a Growth story, your Story, your Offer story, your Leadership story
a non-negotiable price
a sightseeing on the unbearable Present and the brighter Future
- Call to Action
- Delivery Engine
a credible and convenient one
- Cash Collection
a process to get paid
a measure of your Go to Market performance
- Risk Tool
trip wires and alarms to anticipate changes
- Won / Lost
a way to understand competition
- Mail List
or a full fledged CRM
Read how it works here:
The Roadmap to Market
A coaching program to design and build a go to market that sells
- 8 sessions, 1 day each.
- Fast paced - no frills.
- Paperless: flipcharts and white board
- You work on it. We help.
4 desk steps
- Define the business model
- Assess market and competition
- Create a convincing brand
- Build the sales funnel operations
4 field steps
- Test problem and solution
- Discover the buyer's decision process
- Build the Story to land the first order
- Identify the "Minimum Resistant Client"
Why a coaching program?
- Time is of essence -
Our 8 days coaching program helps you adopt key best practices like: Lean Startup, Blue Ocean, TRIZ, SPIN selling, "Crossing the Chasm" to move your customer out of the status quo and embrace change.
Theory is not enough, 'cause execution is the only success factor you can control. But execution needs experience.This is why we flank you and your team from day one till your final destination.
We help innovate products, processes and commercial strategies in large international corporations, SMBs and startups since more than 20 years.
How it works:
We will make 8 days of 6 hours each. Generally 1 day per week on a 2 months horizont.
Each day you and your team will be confronted with key go-to-market frameworks, like e.g. the BMC, the MVP, etc.
The first 4 days will help you decide what to do and - more important - what not to do - to bring your idea on the market.
The second 4 days will prepare you to meet the customer to validate your business model, the buyer's process and land your first order.
At the end of the first 4 "Desk" days you will wrup-up a plan to pitch investors.
At the end of the second 4 "Field" days you will learn-on-the-job how to tell your idea to customers.
After 2 months you will have a plan, a tested business model and you will be ready to pivot or proceed.
- It saves you money, time, stress.
- It fast-forwards you 2 years in the future, compared to a "try&error" - "do it yourself" path.
- It brings in your decision process a non-biased and non-interested third party
- It opens to you a network of 3000+ professionals in 47 nations.
Things we don't:
- Work for “corporations”
- Tell you what you want to hear
- Tell you what to do
- Offer Best Practices
- Help avoid Risks
- Bring plug & play solutions
- Use salaried Consultants
- Work on large projects
Things we do instead:
- Work for a person: the innovator
- Tell you what you need to hear
- Offer un-biased points of view
- Make you Think Different
- Help take Risks
- Show you a path
- Are entrepreneurs, like you.
- Work by improvement sprints