Little nightly thoughts
by Business Exploration
Dear Fellow Innovator,
You reached Flavio's blog on business model exploration.
let's see if I can help
or connect you to my network.
What people say:
"Flavio allowed me to reconstruct the value chain of my company and from there, the requalification of our offer. Thanks to Flavio the results arrived in a short time and we were able to accelerate our Go To Market path."
Giacomo Tazzini, CEO ErreQuadro
"There are lots of valuable methodologies, maybe even too many, and it's difficult to harmonize them in a consistent framework. Having them explained, distilled and put in the right context by a real expert like Flavio is great value. Following his flagship program has been a game changer for us and lot's of fun too. Can't recommend highly enough and it saved me lots of time."
Francesco Caporali, CEO Capcost
Tired of messing with broken sales funnels,
diverging business models,
blinded go-to-market scenarios?
Let's face reality: repeatible and profitable sales are hard
for industrial SMBs or early stage startups.
Having few customers doesn't help find the path to build a scalable business.
Everybody loves "mass-selling", "inbound marketing", "sales funnels", "SEO"...
The reality is that:
- new business ideas do not target markets, but serve a community;
- you need to win a niche before to be credible to an industry;
- your content marketing strategy makes you jump in a red ocean of competition,
instead of opening a blue ocean of opportunities.
I know, this is not what social medias and search engines tell you.
But unless you have the pockets of a large corporation,
I would recommend to avoid the fight and use a different approach:
The Human Sales Methodology:
You can implement it in your business, with our:
8 days workshop:
that follows a clear step by step roadmap:
- The Business Model:
Identify a Customer that your Offer can help reach a Goal
- The Competitive Market:
Secure a market share for your offer
- The Convincing Brand:
Be the preferred alternative
- The Human Sales:
Sell, by serving a Community
You will use more than 300 different ideas:
We connected the dots for you among more than
300 key sales and marketing concepts.
You can get a preview here:
The Human Sales Workshop Program:
- 8 sessions, 1 day each.
- Fast paced - no frills.
- Paperless: flipcharts and white board
- You work on it. We help.
4 desk steps
- Define the business model
- Assess market and competition
- Create a convincing brand
- Build the Human Sales operations
4 field steps
- Test problem and solution
- Discover the buyer's decision process
- Build the Story to land the first order
- Identify the "Minimum Resistant Client"
Why a coaching program?
- Time is of essence -
Our 8 days coaching program helps you identify, connect, being recognized by a Community: the only way to anticipate customer needs, avoid competition and leverage a referrals network.
Theory is not enough, 'cause execution is the only success factor you can control. But execution needs experience.This is why we flank you and your team from day one till your final destination.
We help innovate products, processes and commercial strategies in large international corporations, SMBs and startups since more than 20 years.
How it works:
We will make 8 days of 6 hours each. Generally 1 day per week on a 2 months horizont.
Each day you and your team will be confronted with key go-to-market frameworks, that are at the foundation of the Human Sales methodology
The first 4 days will help you decide what to do and - more important - what not to do - to bring your idea on the market.
The second 4 days will prepare you to meet the customer to validate your business model, the buyer's process and land your first order.
At the end of the first 4 "Desk" days you will wrup-up a plan to pitch investors.
At the end of the second 4 "Field" days you will learn-on-the-job how to tell your idea to a Community of customers.
After 2 months you will have a plan, a tested business model and you will be ready to pivot or proceed.
- It saves you money, time, stress.
- It fast-forwards you 2 years in the future, compared to a "try&error" - "do it yourself" path.
- It brings in your decision process a non-biased and non-interested third party
- It opens to you a network of 3000+ professionals in 47 nations.
Things we don't:
- Work for “corporations”
- Tell you what you want to hear
- Tell you what to do
- Offer Best Practices
- Help avoid Risks
- Bring plug & play solutions
- Use salaried Consultants
- Work on large projects
Things we do instead:
- Work for a person: the innovator
- Tell you what you need to hear
- Offer un-biased points of view
- Make you Think Different
- Help take Risks
- Show you a path
- Are entrepreneurs, like you.
- Work by improvement sprints